Imagine advancing your career in the booming medical online marketing industry. This is your rare ground-floor opportunity to join an established, well-funded and quickly growing tech company.
Enjoy working with smart, nice people who are changing the way patients access the future of medicine today. We are expanding our team because of tremendous demand for our services and continuous growth of our company.
If you are a talented, hard-working individual who is willing to make an immediate impact on our business, you will receive highly competitive compensation and recognition for your dedication.
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance-Based Bonuses
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- 10 Paid Annual Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health and Dental Insurance
- High-End, Multi-Monitor Workstations
- Company Cellphones and Mobile Devices
- Free Coffee, Drinks, and Snacks
- Simple Company Structure - NO Corporate Politics
- Management Made Up of Online Marketing Professionals
- Exposure to the Latest Web Technologies
- Casual, Creative, and Fun Environment
- Unmatched Potential for Growth
- Tremendous Ground-Floor Opportunity
- Work with the executive team, marketing team, and web developers to design, implement, and manage a company-wide PPC marketing strategy
- Introduce the latest technologies and influence internal PPC methodologies
- Design and implement PPC strategies for our proprietary online medical marketing platform
- Provide and manage PPC campaigns for various company online assets
- Provide and manage PPC campaigns for selected client accounts
- Understand specific healthcare market niches and develop successful PPC strategies
- Optimize conversion rates and increase company ROI
- Monitor and analyze PPC Campaign tracking and reporting
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Google AdWords Professional Certification
- Professional experience implementing and managing PPC campaigns
- Proven history of success in PPC marketing
- Expert knowledge of website analytics and conversion rate optimization
- Good knowledge of HTML and web technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Computer Science a plus
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WebToMed™, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click here to return to the Careers page.