Imagine advancing your career in the booming medical online marketing industry. This is your rare opportunity to join an established, well-funded and quickly growing marketing technology company.
Enjoy working with smart, nice people who are changing the way patients access the future of medicine today. We are expanding our team because of tremendous demand for our services and continuous growth of our company.
If you are a talented, hard-working individual who is willing to make an immediate impact on our business, you will receive highly competitive compensation and recognition for your dedication.
To learn more about us, visit http://careers.webtomed.com
10 Paid Annual Holidays
Generous Paid Time Off
High-End, Multi-Monitor Workstations
Free Coffee, Drinks, and Snacks
Simple Company Structure – NO Corporate Politics
Professional, Creative, and Fun Environment
Unmatched Potential for Growth
- Assist with multiple administrative and office tasks
- Answer incoming calls and route to appropriate personnel
- Handle customer requests and customer service issues
- Help with day-to-day activities of the HR and accounting departments
- Scan, file and organize documents
- Perform miscellaneous data-entry tasks
- Order supplies and handle vendor issues
- Manage tradeshow logistics, travel and shipping
- Coordinate various office activities
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Outstanding organization and time management
- Superb attention to detail, accuracy and quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite tools
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related studies a plus
WebToMed Group, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.