Imagine advancing your career in the booming medical website development industry. This is your rare opportunity to join an established, well-funded and quickly growing tech company.
Enjoy working with smart, nice people who are changing the way patients access the future of medicine today. We are expanding our team because of tremendous demand for our services and continuous growth of our company.
If you are a talented, hard-working individual who is willing to make an immediate impact on our business, you will receive highly competitive compensation and recognition for your dedication.
To learn more about us, visit https://www.webtomed.com/careers.html
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance-Based Bonuses
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 10 Paid Annual Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- High-End, Multi-Monitor Workstations
- Free Coffee, Drinks, and Snacks
- Simple Company Structure - NO Corporate Politics
- Management Made Up of Programmers/Developers
- Exposure to the Latest Web Technologies
- Professional, Creative, and Fun Environment
- Unmatched Potential for Growth
- Manage website and application development projects
- Collaborate with internal teams of designers, developers and programmers
- Interface and communicate directly with clients
- Ensure project completion within budget and schedule
- Mitigate project risks, roadblocks and scope creep
- Maintain client expectations and manage project scope
- Perform quality control to ensure complete client satisfaction
- Track project milestones and deliverables
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in managing website and application development
- In-depth understanding of online technologies and development processes
- Superb attention to detail and quality control
- Outstanding organization and time management
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WebToMed™, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.