Imagine advancing your career in the booming medical website development industry. This is your rare ground-floor opportunity to join an established, well-funded and quickly growing tech company.
Enjoy working with smart, nice people who are changing the way patients access the future of medicine today. We are expanding our team because of tremendous demand for our services and continuous growth of our company.
If you are a talented, hard-working individual who is willing to make an immediate impact on our business, you will receive highly competitive compensation and recognition for your dedication.
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance-Based Bonuses
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- 10 Paid Annual Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health and Dental Insurance
- High-End, Multi-Monitor Workstations
- Company Cellphones and Mobile Devices
- Free Coffee, Drinks, and Snacks
- Simple Company Structure - NO Corporate Politics
- Management Made Up of Programmers/Developers
- Exposure to the Latest Web Technologies
- Casual, Creative, and Fun Environment
- Unmatched Potential for Growth
- Tremendous Ground-Floor Opportunity
- Work with the development team to build internal and client online systems
- Develop front-end code for our proprietary online medical marketing platform
- Develop mobile-friendly, responsive websites and user interfaces
- Slice PSD files into HTML5/CSS3 templates
- Ensure cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatibility
- Bring innovative ideas and solve complex technology problems
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Professional experience in website or UI/UX development
- Excellent knowledge of DOM, HTML5 and CSS3
- Table-based and table-less HTML development
- Experience with JS, jQuery or other JS frameworks
- Experience with Bootstrap and responsive website development
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Strong website usability and content organization skills
- Proficiency with Adobe suite and website development tools
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WebToMed™, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click here to return to the Careers page.