Imagine advancing your career in the booming medical online marketing industry. This is your rare ground-floor opportunity to join an established, well-funded and quickly growing tech company.
Enjoy working with smart, nice people who are changing the way patients access the future of medicine today. We are expanding our team because of tremendous demand for our services and continuous growth of our company.
If you are a talented, hard-working individual who is willing to make an immediate impact on our business, you will receive highly competitive compensation and recognition for your dedication.
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance-Based Bonuses
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- 10 Paid Annual Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health and Dental Insurance
- High-End, Multi-Monitor Workstations
- Company Cellphones and Mobile Devices
- Free Coffee, Drinks, and Snacks
- Simple Company Structure - NO Corporate Politics
- Management Made Up of Online Marketing Professionals
- Exposure to the Latest Web Technologies
- Casual, Creative, and Fun Environment
- Unmatched Potential for Growth
- Tremendous Ground-Floor Opportunity
- Work with the executive team, marketing team, and web developers to design, implement, and manage a company-wide SEO marketing strategy
- Introduce the latest technologies and influence internal SEO methodologies
- Design and implement SEO strategies for our proprietary online medical marketing platform
- Provide and manage SEO campaigns for various company online assets
- Provide search engine optimization oversight for company content
- Understand specific healthcare market niches and develop successful keyword strategies
- Optimize conversion rates and increase company ROI
- Monitor and analyze SEO tracking and reporting
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Professional experience in search engine optimization
- Proven history of success in SEO marketing
- Expert knowledge of SEO strategies and techniques
- Good knowledge of HTML and web technologies
- Passion for search engine technologies and algorithms
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Computer Science a plus
- Google Certification a plus
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WebToMed™, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click here to return to the Careers page.