Imagine advancing your career in the booming medical website development industry. This is your rare ground-floor opportunity to join an established, well-funded and quickly growing tech company.
Enjoy working with smart, nice people who are changing the way patients access the future of medicine today. We are expanding our team because of tremendous demand for our services and continuous growth of our company.
If you are a talented, hard-working individual who is willing to make an immediate impact on our business, you will receive highly competitive compensation and recognition for your dedication.
To learn more about us, visit http://careers.webtomed.com
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance-Based Bonuses
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health and Dental Insurance
- High-End, Multi-Monitor Workstations
- Company Cellphones and Mobile Devices
- Free Coffee, Drinks, and Snacks
- Simple Company Structure – NO Corporate Politics
- Management Made Up of Programmers/Developers
- Exposure to the Latest Web Technologies
- Casual, Creative, and Fun Environment
- Unmatched Potential for Growth
- Tremendous Ground-Floor Opportunity
- Work with the development team to build internal and client online systems
- Develop UI/UX for our proprietary online medical marketing platform
- Develop mobile-friendly, responsive websites and web applications
- Ensure cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatibility
- Bring innovative ideas and solve complex technology problems
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Professional experience in front-end programming (UI/UX)
- Expert knowledge of template engines like Twig, Mustache, Handlebars, Nunjucks or HAML
- Professional experience with front-end frameworks like Bootstrap
- Professional experience with JS frameworks like AngularJS, React.js, or Ember.js
- Professional experience with GIT and Webpack
- Professional experience with unit testing and behavioral testing
- Experience with Node.js, PHP, .NET or other web technologies is a plus
WebToMed Group, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.