Imagine advancing your career in the booming medical web application development industry. This is your rare ground-floor opportunity to join an established, well-funded and quickly growing tech company.
Enjoy working with smart, nice people who are changing the way patients access the future of medicine today. We are expanding our team because of tremendous demand for our services and continuous growth of our company.
If you are a talented, hard-working individual who is willing to make an immediate impact on our business, you will receive highly competitive compensation and recognition for your dedication.
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance-Based Bonuses
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- 10 Paid Annual Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health and Dental Insurance
- High-End, Multi-Monitor Workstations
- Company Cellphones and Mobile Devices
- Free Coffee, Drinks, and Snacks
- Simple Company Structure - NO Corporate Politics
- Management Made Up of Programmers
- Exposure to the Latest Web Technologies
- Casual, Creative, and Fun Environment
- Unmatched Potential for Growth
- Tremendous Ground-Floor Opportunity
- Work with principal programmers to build our internal, PHP/MySQL MVC framework
- Design and develop our proprietary online medical marketing platform
- Build various custom web applications and back-end website components
- Introduce the latest technologies and influence code development methodologies
- Collaborate in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment
- Investigate, analyze and implement code development improvements
- Bring innovative ideas and solve complex technology problems
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Professional experience in PHP/MySQL (LAMP) development
- Excellent knowledge of OO programing principles
- Experience with programming technologies (SQL, XML, JSON, MVC)
- Professional experience building scalable web applications
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WebToMed™, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click here to return to the Careers page.