Imagine advancing your career in the booming medical marketing industry. This is your rare opportunity to join an established, well-funded and quickly growing tech company.
Enjoy working with smart, nice people who are changing the way patients access the future of medicine today. We are expanding our team because of tremendous demand for our services and continuous growth of our company.
If you are a talented, hard-working individual who is willing to make an immediate impact on our business, you will receive highly competitive compensation and recognition for your dedication.
To learn more about us, visit https://www.webtomed.com/careers.html
- Competitive Compensation
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 10 Paid Annual Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- High-End, Multi-Monitor Workstations
- Cellphones and Mobile Devices
- Free Coffee, Drinks, and Snacks
- Simple Company Structure – NO Corporate Politics
- Professional, Creative, and Fun Environment
- Unmatched Potential for Growth
- Maintain accurate financial records in QuickBooks
- Conduct regular account reconciliation
- Process payroll and payroll liabilities
- Manage vendors and accounts payable
- Monitor spending and budgets
- Prepare financial reports and statements
- Maintain an organized document filing system
- Assist with recruiting and candidate screening
- Help with new employee onboarding
- Manage HR processes and records
- Manage employee benefit programs
- Handle miscellaneous office and administrative tasks
- Plan, organize, and support company events
- Ensure legal compliance
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of professional experience in bookkeeping and office management.
- 3+ years of professional experience in QuickBooks or similar accounting software.
- Experience in administration of employee benefits and other HR programs.
- Familiarity with state and federal employment laws and best practices.
- Superb attention to detail, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Confidence to interview, evaluate and manage office staff.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WebToMed™, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.