Imagine advancing your career in the booming medical online marketing industry. This is your rare ground-floor opportunity to join an established, well-funded and quickly growing tech company.
Enjoy working with smart, nice people who are changing the way patients access the future of medicine today. We are expanding our team because of tremendous demand for our services and continuous growth of our company.
If you are a talented, hard-working individual who is willing to make an immediate impact on our business, you will receive highly competitive compensation and recognition for your dedication.
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance-Based Bonuses
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 10 Paid Annual Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- High-End, Multi-Monitor Workstations
- Company Cellphones and Mobile Devices
- Free Coffee, Drinks, and Snacks
- Simple Company Structure - NO Corporate Politics
- Professional, Creative, and Fun Environment
- Unmatched Potential for Growth
- Tremendous Ground-Floor Opportunity
- Work with the executive team to develop a company-wide content marketing strategy
- Manage the marketing team to execute, implement, and manage marketing campaigns, including websites, blogs, social media, webinars, email, advertising, white papers, print collateral, events and press releases
- Write compelling and engaging content to support all marketing communication objectives
- Provide oversight and editorial review of content provided by internal and external resources
- Produce and maintain a content calendar and comprehensive marketing communications plan
- Build and manage a team of copywriters and marketing professionals
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, English, journalism, or related studies
- 5+ years of content marketing and writing experience in corporate environment
- Proven expertise in translating business goals and strategies into actionable and measurable marketing communications campaigns
- Outstanding writing, messaging, and storytelling skills and portfolio of published examples exhibiting versatile writing styles
- Experience developing, managing, and measuring social media strategies within a corporate setting
- Exceptional attention to detail, quality, accuracy, and consistency including adherence to brand standards
- Experience working with multiple internal stakeholders as well as experience managing vendors
- Experience in medical industry marketing or consumer health marketing preferred
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WebToMed™, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click here to return to the Careers page.