Imagine advancing your career in the booming medical online marketing industry. This is your rare opportunity to join an established, well-funded and quickly growing tech company.
Enjoy working with smart, nice people who are changing the way patients access the future of medicine today. We are expanding our team because of tremendous demand for our services and continuous growth of our company.
If you are a talented, hard-working individual who is willing to make an immediate impact on our business, you will receive highly competitive compensation and recognition for your dedication.
To learn more about us, visit http://careers.webtomed.com
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance-Based Bonuses
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Health Insurance
- 10 Paid Annual Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- High-End, Multi-Monitor Workstations
- Company Cellphones and Mobile Devices
- Free Coffee, Drinks, and Snacks
- Simple Company Structure – NO Corporate Politics
- Professional, Creative, and Fun Environment
- Unmatched Potential for Growth
- Design, implement and manage a company-wide content marketing strategy
- Write persuasive content to support all marketing communication objectives
- Create marketing copy for multiple media types, including websites, blogs, social media and email
- Manage content distribution to ensure successful achievement of business goals
- Develop a consistent brand voice and monitor compliance to content style guidelines
- Collaborate with creative and business teams on internal and client marketing projects
- Mentor and supervise the content marketing team and manage its day-to-day activities
- Provide oversight and editorial review of content provided by internal and external resources
- Develop and maintain an editorial calendar and manage project deadlines
- Communicate with clients and stakeholders to ensure successful project completion
- Measure, analyze and report performance of content marketing campaigns
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, English, journalism, or related studies
- 5+ years of content marketing and content development experience
- Expertise in translating business goals into actionable and measurable content marketing campaigns
- Outstanding writing, messaging, and storytelling skills and portfolio of published examples
- Experience developing, managing, and measuring social media, blogging and email campaigns
- Exceptional attention to detail, grammar, quality, accuracy and consistency
- Experience working with multiple clients and internal stakeholders
- Experience in medical industry marketing or consumer health marketing a plus
This is an in-house position at our office located in Schaumburg, IL.
WebToMed Group, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.